Analyst + Marketing Associate
The Analyst position will support to best in class research, while building and maintaining a competitive advantage in the marketplace through market expertise, analysis, and comprehension. The analyst will have primary responsibility for tracking and analyzing all aspects of the local commercial real estate market and leveraging that knowledge proactively for research products, client projects, and business development efforts. This position will have geographic responsibility for the New York City area along with the surrounding boroughs.
Marketing + Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Work alongside sales brokers to create broker opinion of value presentations and offering memorandums (includes drafting/improving/editing/proofreading)
- Complete sales comps as instructed on a weekly basis. This includes adding properties and ownership information into to CRM
- Create, write, analyze and edit content for commercial grade real estate marketing material including postcards, trifolds, etc.
- Assist in property underwriting assignments
- Create reporting and content based on quarterly sales comparables
- Generate content for the Company’s social media profiles and platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
Marketing + Analyst Job Prerequisites:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a commercial real estate or relevant professional environment
- Highly poised and possesses excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Canva (not required but a bonus)
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving ability
- Self-starter and team player with demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Has an analytical mindset, strong attention to detail and operates in an organized manner