Director of Investment Sales – Queens
We are seeking a motivated, investment sales broker who will be focused on multifamily, mixed use, and development site properties to lead the firm’s push into the Queens. Candidates must be go-getters, self-motivated, aggressive, tenacious and entrepreneurial by nature. You will identify new opportunities by cold calling, prospecting and generating new business, and will have direct involvement in the deal-making process while working alongside other experienced real estate brokers.
Director of Investment Sales To:
- Lead local and regional growth initiatives to secure listings for industrial properties
- Hire, train and mentor all Jr. Agents to create a career development plan.
- Represent principals in acquisitions and dispositions of real property assets
- Identify new opportunities by prospecting and generating new business
- Participate and support transaction team during marketing campaign
- Have direct involvement during sales process
- Build client relationships with property owners, managing agents and investors
- Develop in depth understanding of market dynamics, values, and trends
- Become an active member in the commercial real estate industry
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must have a New York State real estate license (Salesperson or Associate Broker)
- Must have at least 4 years of Commercial Real Estate Sales Experience and proven track record of successfully completing transactions
- Desire to work in investment sales and lead a team of sales agents in assigned territory
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work collaboratively as well as independently
- Must be comfortable with proactive sales including extensive cold calling
- Must have basic understanding with commercial real estate financial metrics
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point and Outlook and be comfortable using computers and the Internet on a daily basis to conduct research and other tasks
- A Bachelor’s degree in sales or real estate experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
What to expect from BRG:
- A company run by Brokers. We know what it takes to become a successful commercial broker in NYC.
- Deal experience totaling over 300 properties for over $1 billion. We’re a 2016 CoStar POWER BROKER Top Firm Award recipient.
- Unparalleled in-house training structured to enhance salesperson skillset. Accelerated learning process through our mentorship program.
- We offer very favorable commission splits and uncapped commission structure enabling unlimited earning potential.