This is an internship for someone who is looking to get into commercial real estate sales. You’ll learn about buildings and how real estate sales happen in New York City.
– Availability to be at least 2-3 days a week
– Assist in property underwriting assignments, proposals, and sales aids (includes drafting/improving/editing/proofreading)
– Be open to learning about zoning, property valuations, underwriting, etc.
– Complete sales comps as instructed on a weekly basis, or ensure that they are timely completed by staff
– Add properties and ownership information into to CRM
– Assist sales brokers with mail marketing
– Administer tech support (e.g., phones, computer setup and maintenance, internet, printer, website maintenance, email)
– Create reporting and content based on quarterly sales comparables
– Provide content for the Company’s social media profiles and platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
– Prepare press releases for closings
– Office Administrative Assignments (e.g., scanning, photocopying)
– Update database from returned mail and postcards (as needed)
– Answer main line phones as needed in a professional manner
– Be familiar with the inner workings of the Department of Buildings and the Department of Housing and Community Renewal
– Take photos of buildings and prepare marketing presentations
– Create, edit, proofread marketing and correspondence
– Be a team player and fill in with other tasks when needed and as needed
What to Expect from BRG:
Training. Be able to participate in training. Unparalleled in-house training structured to enhance salesperson skill set. There is an initial on-boarding process, structured coaching sessions, and weekly training sessions.
Office Location. Conveniently located overlooking City Hall in Civic Center/Tribeca. Steps to all of the train lines at Fulton Center in Manhattan.
Firm is Run by Experienced Brokers. We know what it takes to become a successful commercial broker in NYC. Our deal experience totals 300+ properties sold for over $1,000,000,000. We are a CoStar POWER BROKER Top Firm in New York.
One Team and Culture. We operate as one team, which enables a very good office environment. We work hard and play hard, and have team outings often.