BRG has been exclusively retained to sell this large corner Cypress Hills building. The building contains 2 studio units, 22 one-bedroom units, 1 one and a half bedroom units, and 8 two-bedroom units across approximately 28,800 square feet (built 80 ft x 90 ft). The property has been very well maintained and offers upside.
• Video Surveillance Throughout Building
• Parapet Wall Re-Bricked
• Building Re-pointed
• Roof Repaired | Limestone Capping Across Roof
• New Sewer Lines | New Water Main Line
• An Above Ground Oil Tank
• Electrical and Plumbing Redone from Basement to Roof | Copper Risers and Pipes
• Gas Risers Replaced Throughout Building
The property has been owned and operated by the same family since 1982. It has zero HPD violations or complaints in the past ten years and is close to the East New York Rezoning. In addition, the property is a short walk to transportation.
Call: (718) 360-8801